Downtown LA

Downtown LA
LA high rises from The Douglas Lofts (3rd & Spring)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

33 Variations with Jane Fonda at the Ahmanson

I saw last Friday's show and enjoyed it very much.  I thought the play was much better than the critic did who's review I read in the LA Times.

The experience of going to the theatre was great too.  My husband and I met at Pinot Grill for dinner first; he walked from his office at 7th and Fig, and I walked up the hill from our loft in The Douglas at 3rd and Spring.

For me, this is one of the greatest things about living downtown.  I absolutely love that we can walk to dinner, a play and then for a drink afterwards (we didn't go for an after show drink Friday because we were pooped, but we could have it we had wanted!).

Tonight's Art Walk.  We've decided that we're in a mood to explore another neighborhood a little, so we're going to dinner in Thai Town.  We'll take the Red Line to the Hollywood/Western station and likely go to Thai Patio for dinner.

Russell Hill
213.321.5040

When you buy or sell or lease a loft in downtown LA, call me for friendly and professional representation!

No comments:

Post a Comment